So what’s the next step?
For admissions information we ask families and applicants of Dragonfly Transitions to complete the following steps:
- Call the admissions office for an initial telephone meeting.
- Parents complete the online application located on our website.
- Download the additional paperwork via the Parent Portal/online application.
- Complete and submit the application packet including contact information and signed Release of Information form for any mental health professionals or treatment programs that can provide further information. If you have discharge summaries, psychiatric evaluations and educational testing and transcripts, please fax or mail copies to us.
- An on-site or phone interview is scheduled by the Admissions Director and the applicant.
Dragonfly Transitions applicants and their family members are welcome to visit and tour the program, meet the students and staff, and explore our community.
Send application materials to:
505 N 9th Street
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601
View and Download our Admissions Information Fact Sheet
View and Download our Travel and Accommodations information