Please contact our admissions department to discuss details of tuition.
Financial information can also be accessed through the online parent application. Basic financial information is listed on our fact sheet, which is posted below.
Funding options can be explored through Prosper HealthCare Lending, a premier financing company in the healthcare industry with over $5 Billion borrowed and over 300,000 people empowered. Submit an inquiry quickly and without affecting your credit.
- Grocery Money
- Spending Money (earned weekly through active participation in the program)
- Saturday activities (students manage a monthly activity budget and help plan and implement weekly activities).
- Weekly individual therapy
- Three to six groups per week
- Family conference calls typically every other week
- Access and support from the Fitness and Nutrition Coordinator
- Access and support from the Education Coordinator
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Aerie Acre & Leap of Taste (vocational opportunities)
- Access and support from the Medication Manager
- Adventure Trips
Student Expense Account covers:
- Psychiatric services (billed directly to insurance)
- College tuition & books
- Personal items such as clothing
- Drug Testing