For admissions information we ask families and applicants of Dragonfly Transitions to complete the following steps:
- Call the admissions office for an initial telephone meeting. 866.462.4894
- Parents complete the online application here.
- Complete the additional paperwork via Docusign
- Complete and submit the application packet including contact information and signed Release of Information Form for any mental health professionals or treatment programs that can provide further information. If you have discharge summaries, psychiatric evaluations and educational testing, and transcripts, please email copies to us.
- An on-site or phone interview is scheduled by the Admissions Team and the applicant.
Dragonfly Transitions applicants and their family members are welcome to visit and tour the program, meet the students and staff, and explore our community.
Send application materials to:
The Admissions Team
907 Main Street
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601
Travel to Dragonfly
Please Download the Travel and Accommodations Info for reference for travel arrangements to the Dragonfly Campus.
Check It Twice
There is a lot to think about during this time period and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to be comfortable and remember what you need for your stay. Here is a comprehensive list of the items you will need to bring.
Please contact our admissions department to discuss details of tuition.
Financial information can also be accessed through the online parent application. Basic financial information is listed on our fact sheet, which is posted below.
- Grocery Money
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Saturday activities (students manage a monthly activity budget and help plan and implement weekly activities).
- Weekly individual therapy
- Three to six groups per week
- Family conference calls typically every other week
- Access and support from the Health and Wellness Coordinator
- Access and support from the Academic Director or Coordinator
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Aerie Acre & Leap of Taste (vocational opportunities)
- Access and support from the Medication Manager
- Adventure Trips
Student Expense Account covers:
- College tuition & books
- Personal items such as clothing
Please talk with an admissions coordinator for an explanation of how Dragonfly Transitions supports insurance reimbursement.